Saturday, November 24, 2012

100th Post


I can't believe that I made it to my 100th post. My goal for this blog was just to keep posting for the whole year, something I have never been able to stick with before, hence the name of the blog "Becoming a Finisher".  Now granted I still have a month to go before the end of the year, but I am very confident I will finish the year strong.

In honor of my 100th post I thought I would highlight my top three blog posts so far this year. I find it interesting that the topics are all human emotion topics: self-sacrifice, self humiliation, and personal pain. These subjects touch on the raw nerves of human kind and bind us together...





A GREAT LEEP














SELF PORTRAIT














SACRIFICE








5 comments:

  1. Wonderful 100! Poor car, my son had a accident a few years back, you photo brings back memories. Hope everyone was ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100!! My heart was in my throat as I read about your daughter's car accident! I totaled a car on my parents anniversary many years ago. I still cringe when I hear the screech of tires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your 100 - impressive! Your car post sent a shiver down my spine - the one thing I dread at this time of year is black ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you, Sarah. Writing engaging blogs is not easy...it can be fun but it's a real art that takes a lot of effort. You've got it and we want to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 100th post!! I hope to hit that milestone my mid-January. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete