January 1, 2012 I set a few goals to complete in 2012. It was time to step up to the plate and finally become a "Finisher". My five goals for 2012 were:
1. Master Lightroom for photo editing. Master might be too strong of a word, there is still so much to learn. I do have a good understanding of the program at least. Although with my new computer I feel like I am starting back at the beginning.
2. Complete all 52 Weeks of the P52 project. This was accomplished last night. Not a week was missed, even though at times I wanted to miss a few.
3. Work on this blog for the whole year. Well, 108 blog posts later and here it is December 31, 2012. I did it.
4. Redo the Sun Porch so that it is finally a usable, functional space. Labor Day weekend the paint went on the walls and then later that week the couch was delivered. A lovely new writing and reading space.
And then we come to the last goal...
5. Finish the weight lose I started in 2011. This goal was NOT finished. Instead of losing, I gained. Not a lot only 7 pounds, but still not the direction I intended to go.
I debated long and hard about whether to keep this blog going in 2013, since I do have Paisley Rain Boots as well. Did I really need two blogs? But with goal No. 5 unfinished, the answer became clear to me what the focus of Becoming A Finisher should be for 2013.
Tune in tomorrow for the answer...