Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cards - P52 Week 50

I haven't done Christmas Cards in a few years. I use to hand make 50-100 of them every year, but as life got busier and time at the holidays got shorter, the art of Christmas card making fell by the way side.

This year though, I am so fortunate to be part of an awesome on-line community of bloggers and photographers. We met through some on-line classes taught by my favorite on-line instructor, Kim Klassen. We decided to do a snail mail postcard/note card exchange this fall using cards made from our photographic images. It was only natural that we do a Christmas card exchange as well.

Here are the wonderful cards and postcards I have received so far...

Cards from - Diana, Mary and Donna

Cards from - Denise, Lissa and Helen

Cards from - Viv, Roxi, Barbara and Nancy

And even I was brave enough to put my own image on a postcard...


I have to say it is pretty cool to see one of your own images in print like this.







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of cards from very talented women, included you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Blessed to be a part of this group :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting some of last week's Project 52 before the next week starts! :) WOW! I love so many of these cards! You captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you that you are coming up on "finishing" your P52 project!! It IS pretty cool to see one's work in print. There is something validating about it. I should receive my copies of The Stroll (compilation of a year of newletters I created) that I order last week today or Monday. Can't wait!! Thanks for sharing your holiday cards. ;->

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are all so beautiful! Mine are on my bulletin board at work... In my opinion, recipients would MUCH rather see your art than a purchased card. I cherish all the wonderful cards I've received from our groupies! Wonderful job capturing them!

    ReplyDelete