Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Treasures - P52 Week 52

Here it is the final P52 post...

I received some wonderful Christmas treasures from my family this year. Each treasure was given with love from my husband's and daughter's heart.

My daughter gave me this beautiful cup and some delicious Pumpkin Pie Chai Mix that she purchased at the craft fair up at college.


She knows my weakness for a beautiful cup.


My husband gave me these wonderfully warm Smart Wool gloves, perfect for photography in the winter.


The big present...a new MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display. All I can say is...LOVE!!!!


The best Christmas treasure of all though, is spending the holidays with my family. 




7 comments:

  1. Doin' the Happy Dance for your week 52!!!! What an accomplishment. And your cup with the pine is a Christmas card deluxe!!!!!! Excellent, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrates on making it AND your blessed christmas. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must feel so good to finish something so grand! Sounds like the best Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I need to follow in your foot prints. I love your boots..:) and you had the best Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an eye problem and think I need to have a look closer at the Retina Display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what wonderful gifts...that cup is gorgeous! Congrats on your new Mac...and have a very Happy New Year, Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOOO proud of you for finishing the P52 project. I completely understand about finishing things! and OMG, you are such a lucky girl ... lovely cup, and what neat gloves (I need some of those!) and WOW, just wow! and new Macbook Pro!! I can't help being jealous!! Good for you, my friend. ;->

    ReplyDelete