Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reflection on a Goal - Lightroom

It is that time of year, time to reflect on things accomplished for the year...

When I started this blog on January 1st, I stated five goals, things that I wanted to "finish" in 2012. Number 2 on that list was - Master Lightroom for photo editing.


While I can't say that I have "mastered" it, I do have a fairly good understanding of the program. Some of the credit for learning it goes to reading Scott Kelby's book Lightroom 3 this summer, and a lot of credit goes to Kim Klassen's Lightroom on-line class Roundtrip.


I know that I still have lots more to learn and I look forward to accomplishing that in 2013.

Here are a few more of my personal favorite Lightroom developed photos...so far...












7 comments:

  1. I remember some of these photos from other posts and I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your images and congrats on feeling like you have mastered this program. I also took Kim's class and feel I have a better understanding but have a long ways to go before I will feel I have mastered it. I mean really long way, I need to go back and go through the class from beginning to end and see what else will stick to me. Really need to do that. Love all the images and the barn is one of my favorite along with the angle of the steps. All are really nice and your processing is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your cups! And I'm so happy for you that you are "finishing" some things you've set out to do. I know how good that feels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so gorgeous. I love the cups also and each of the photos you placed here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Sarah . Lightroom is amazing isn't it so much more to learn as well... I love the black and white shot great use of negative space (hey I sound as if I know what I'm talking about)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely stunning set of Lightroom processed pics. If these were mine I would be so proud...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, these are so lovely! Congrats on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete