Thursday, February 9, 2012

Drink Up! - P52 Week Six

Wow! Six weeks of the project have gone by really fast. I am so proud of myself, I have not missed a week.

This week's theme was an easy one for me. One of my great passions is wine. I love the whole experience  that surrounds wine; wine tasting trips, talking with the folks that work at the wineries, finding new favorites and revisiting old favorites, and sharing the experience with either my husband or my girlfriends, the B.S. girls.


What can be better than snuggled up on the couch watching the fire blaze in the fireplace and sipping a refreshingly sweet glass of Riesling? 





16 comments:

  1. totally agree sarah. great photo - love the composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a glass of riesling or moscato on the agenda for tonight. your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture - it makes me want a glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this - what a "cozy" feel to this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So romantic! The lighting is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful, I will be over, so pour the wine. Stunning shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture. I also love everything that is involved with a good glass of wine :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds just perfect and the shot is lovely as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't drink, but I love the colors in your shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A glass of wine and a fire is one of the best things in life. I enjoyed the picture, It is relaxing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to be there in front of the fire, winding down with a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic picture!

    Herding Cats



    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this photo! One of my favorites submitted! Thanks for joining us at the Busy Nothings photo club!

    ReplyDelete