Saturday, July 7, 2012

Laundry Room

Today was a good day for me to start on the major overhaul of the laundry room. First of all, it has been too hot outside to do anything, thus forcing me to stay in the house and work on projects. Second of all, I was in a "throwing away" mood today, so I wanted to take advantage of it.

The laundry room is just one of those rooms that everything gets dumped into, probably because nobody goes in there but me and the dogs. I readily admit it has gone too long without a major cleaning, so today was the start. I still have more to do, but I thought I would post pictures of my progress. I makes me feel like I am making a dent in it this way.

Before

After Day 1



Before


After Day 1


Before

After Day 1


Before


After Day 1

Before

After Day 1

There is still more to do and more things to throw away, but I have made a really good start. I hope to finish it this week. I will post pictures once it is done.

The pile of dirty rags in the middle of the floor is almost gone too.


4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed at your progress - it's looking good! My laundry room is so tiny and I look forward to a bigger one some day. You have lots of great space in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betcha feel so good right about now! it is always a great feeling to tackle one of those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My GOSH! Great work. I have a space like that - the art space - that is a dumping pile for EVERYTHING. What progress you made! You give me hope for the end of July for me to attach some of my physical space. Right now, I'm trying to clean up and organize all my digital photos. Bet the dogs love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inspired to start cleaning my house! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete