Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Writing Space

When I made my birthday list of 44 Things, #3 on that list was Make a Writing Area for myself on our Four Season Porch.


Due to the warm weather yesterday, I decided to make work of this. It is no wonder that I was feeling unproductive, when you see my writing area before the re-do yesterday.


I like to have my resource material close by, but I also had no place to keep it other than on my small writing table.

Enter into the picture the metal bookcase from the Family Room...


Much better...


Now the only thing to fix is the location of Scout's dog bed. I gave him his own cozy nook...


But he would prefer to be much closer to me, and he is almost always out here when I am working on my computer.


So I will have to fix that for my boy :)











6 comments:

  1. What a great space for writing! I'm glad Scout likes the space too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm soooo jealous! I want to be Scout! haha yes, it is interesting how they (pups) just love to be near us, isn't it? Kobi's favorite spot is on a chair near me in the living room. He likes to be "up" so he can see me at a glance. But, you know, that nice cool tile looks good too. I hope your new writing space brings you much joy and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunny area Sarah and yourvdog seems to like it to

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely area for writing...and awwwww, what a sweet companion to have by your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with your space! I sooo need to get on the ball and carve out my own space somewhere... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journal, and I especially love that you are carving out this space and time for yourself. Sounds dreamlike!

    ReplyDelete