Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bathroom Closet Makeover

I am so happy to be back on track with my projects, and completing projects. This bathroom closet has been driving me crazy for a while, so now that things have settled down I went to work organizing and cleaning.

Before
After

I purchased most of the cute and highly functional baskets at Target. I have made a few trips there in the last week, but I hate to buy more than I need, or what I don't need and then have to return it. I would rather get a couple to see how those fit and then continue to adjust as needed, either bigger or smaller depending on the need. Height also was a determining factor, based on how big the shelf was and what was going in the basket.

Before
After




Before
After

Before


After


Before
After





It was amazing after organizing everything in the closet I had a whole shelf left over, so I was able to clean out drawers in the bathroom vanity and store some of that stuff in the closet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment