Sunday, March 18, 2012

The "Eyes" of March - P52 Week Eleven

I am a little late in posting my P52 photos this week, but I have a very good excuse. We just got home late last night from a week long Caribbean Cruise. We had a fun trip, filled with warm weather and sunshine.

I was racking my brain all week trying to figure out what to do for this week's challenge. Finally on Friday, the last full day on the ship, the right idea came to me. I could photograph my sunglasses "my eyes" in different places that we have enjoyed on the ship.

So what follows are some of the places I visited this past week while on the ship:


Table at the back of the ship where we enjoyed many breakfasts and lunches.

Comfy lounge seating where we would enjoy a glass of wine.

Sun basking lounge chair

The Martini Bar - great place for cocktail hour.

Internet Lounge - only way to communicate with our daughter

Table on our balcony off our room


Lovely King size bed in our cabin

Our balcony - Wine and a sunset.














1 comment:

  1. very creative!!!

    http://lighttrigger.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/11-olhos.html

    ReplyDelete