Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Back In School - P52 - Week 36

This week's theme for P52 was Back to School and I was finally inspired for this project again...

Now granted the only kid I have in school left three weeks ago and I thought a shot of her empty room might be kind of depressing for you and definitely for me.

So instead I am going to write about my new class that started today. It is an e-course with my favorite teacher Kim Klassen. The class is called Round Trip and it unites the photo editing programs Lightroom and Photoshop. I have dabbled a little bit with both programs, but to get them to work together would be the ultimate for me.

One of my goals for 2012 is to learn Lightroom and now with Kim Klassen's help that will happen.

The best part is I get to take this class in my own newly makeover classroom.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, looking foreward to seeing you in the classroom! Wish my space looked as cool as yours.

    ReplyDelete