Thursday, April 5, 2012

Foolin' Around - P52 Week 14


This week's theme immediately made me think of my niece and nephew. They are the definition of foolin' around, in a good way! They are healthy, fun loving kids, and I knew if I brought my camera over  to take their pictures they wouldn't let me down. I was not disappointed!




They had so many things to tell me, that they never knew I was taking their pictures, which was exactly what I wanted to happen. Big excitement for them this week, they both fully mastered their bikes. They were quite excited to show off their improved riding skills.



They were very busy cutting weeds out of the cracks in the driveway, which my sister-in-law was very thankful for. It is amazing what an educational toy science kit can be used for.



My nephew asked me if they were going to be famous now that they are in my blog, I told him "yes", people from all over the country will see their pictures. That seemed to make him happy. Thank you to Anna and Evan for helping me out this week. I may need you again:)













2 comments:

  1. Kids have the best time just "foollin' around" and I do, too! :) Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly are stars. Great job with the new bike skills.

    ReplyDelete