Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorites - P52 Week 21

Two of my favorite things; the beach and my Chacos.


Yes, I have a fairly large collection of Chaco sandals. The college daughter counted them today, 9 pairs. They are not all present for this photo shoot (I couldn't carry them all). I have a pair for almost every outfit. There are still a few colors I would like to add to the collection.

Because of my back problems and high arches, these sandals are the best thing for my feet, back and hips. When I worked retail and had to stand on my feet all day, I would wear my sandals, year round, and never experience any problems with my back, hips or feet. I wore them in the store even in the winter (I wore boots to work). I got a few interesting looks from people in December and January and asked me if my feet were cold, but I didn't care my body was happy.



3 comments:

  1. When the shoe fits buy one in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love Donna's comment and totally agree! I love the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I am at the age now where it is not so much about fashion anymore as it is about comfort. Cause when my feet are happy and back as well, I am too. Love the beach. Makes me want to pack up my cooler and head on out! One of the joys of living close to the ocean!

    ReplyDelete