Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fiesta or Siesta - P52 Week 18

Tonight is time for a Siesta...
Tomorrow is a Fiesta!!

Tonight I am snuggled into my hotel room bed reading a good book, getting ready for a good night's siesta. Hopefully that is, since I already had to call down to the front desk to complain about the noisy children in the room next to mine. I mean really, it is a Wednesday night in Mackinaw City, where it is not tourist season until July. Shouldn't these children be at home doing their homework. You know it is bad when one of the moms is standing in the hall talking on her cell phone, and tells the person she is talking to that she can't be in the room because it is too noisy.













Tomorrow, however, will be a Fiesta! I will be seeing my daughter, who is just finishing her first year of college. I know it has only been two months since I last saw her, but I miss her. We have a good mother/daughter relationship. I feel honored that she still wants to call me most everyday and share what is going on in her life. I hope that never changes.



So Tonight Siesta...
Tomorrow Fiesta!!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your daughter's first year. What a milestone. Love the picture of the two of you.
    Jodi Piccoult's books are always griping, surprising, and great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first year is the hardest when you are so close. Hope you had a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete