Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Me - Right Now

Today we were encouraged to write about ourselves. Fortunately Ali gave us a list of 10 questions to answer about ourselves. This is a topic I would like to revisit at the start of  every season of the year, just to see how I answer the questions each time, what changes and what stays the same.

1. Age: 43, on the brink of 44.

2. Favorite part of the day: Morning. I love having the whole day ahead of me. Each morning is a fresh start to make right things that went wrong the day before, and continue the things that were going well.

3. Loving: The photography and writing e-courses I am participating in. I love the growth and confidence I am feeling.

4. Longing for: More opportunities to travel, to take my camera and shoot new things, document life through my writing.

5. Inspired to: Be an inspiration to women through my photography and writing. I think this is the first time I have allowed myself to say this dream out loud.

6. Dreaming of: Leelanau Peninsula. Living there someday. Having a studio filled with soft light coming through windows looking out on to nature.

7. Needing: More time in a day. A Vacation.

8. Navigating: Life as empty nesters (for the most part). Finding my voice.

9. Struggling with: The inability to get everything accomplished in a day that is on my to do list.

10. Knowing: That I am loved and that I can return love. My family is the most important thing to me.



1 comment:

  1. Fancy meeting you in 31 Things and Project 52! Thanks for sharing. I really like the picture that accompanies this post.

    ReplyDelete