Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers - P52 Week 20

This week's theme was a challenge for me and to be honest it was one that I would have skipped if I hadn't made the commitment at the beginning of the year to "Becoming a Finisher" . In my things to "finish" this year, #1 on the list of things to finish is all 52 weeks of Project 52.



I don't have the best relationship with my mother. To be honest shopping the card isle for a Mother's Day card puts me in a state of panic. All the cards talk about loving relationships and how their mother has always been there for them. I am one who has to truly feel the words that are written in a card. So if you get a card from me those words truly express how I feel about you. This year Mother's Day cards seemed to be particularly challenging, not a single generic card in the bunch. I finally resorted to making a card and stamping "Happy Mother's Day" inside. I figure my love went into making the card instead of the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment