Wednesday, January 11, 2012

20 lbs. Later





It seems only fair that after completing my first DYI project of the year that when I stepped on the scale yesterday morning I see that I have finally hit the 20lbs. lost mark. A great reward for staying on track.
                                                                       






















The first picture was taken when I started this journey in May 2011, and the second one was today.The is nothing super drastic between the pictures, except the pants I was wearing in the first picture were quite tight, and now they are too big that I can't wear them, that's the reason for the different pants. Also the shirt fits much looser now, but most of all I just feel so much better

The holidays had derailed my weight loss for a while. I wasn't gaining much, but I wasn't losing either. The start of the new year and this blog project was the motivator that I needed. Of course going on a cruise in March is a big motivator as well. What girl doesn't want to buy new clothes for a trip.

I still have 2 lbs. to go before I hit my next Weight Watchers goal. I have hit two goals previously. I set them realistically so that I don't get discouraged. There will be one more goal after I reach this one, but after I hit that one, my plan is to just maintain. I am never going to be super model skinny, and at my age that would just look bad. My goal is be fit, toned and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment