Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolution - Drink More Tea


Drinking tea is a much healthier option for you than drinking pop. I know that I can't (at this point in time)  give up pop completely, but if I can find some flavorful replacements I will at least drink less.

My previous dislike of tea is heavily influenced by my grandmother's Earl Grey tea. What I remember is tepid bitterness, with the the soggy tea bag wrapped around a teaspoon and sitting on a china saucer.

Fortunately for me, our daughter discovered tea, and flavored teas at that, in her first semester at college. She brought home some of these treasures at Christmas break and convinced me to try them. I discovered that I do like tea, warm almond flavored loose leaf green tea, steeping in a tea ball.

My newest favorite is this Vanilla Chai that I just picked up this week.

This is not my grandma's Earl Grey!



2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I really like your photo, and great resolution!
    Petonets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolution and photo! I just realized that I really like green tea and plan to drink it a lot more. I also love that you said "pop"! I am a Michigan native, but live in NC now and don't hear that too often down here!

    ReplyDelete