Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food - How I Love It!

I love food! I come by this love naturally since I am part Italian, and Italians love their food. There is no danger of me coming anorexic or bulimic with this heritage.

1. I love to buy fresh fruit and vegetables at the Farmer's Market. As soon as, fresh strawberries hit the market, I buy them like crazy. I buy them to slice and eat, and to stock my freezer. Last year I ran out of freezer strawberries before Christmas, I am determined to not let that happen again this year.



2. I love the stability of my breakfasts and lunches when I am home.  I eat the same thing every day. For breakfast I have a whole wheat english muffin with jam, a glass of chocolate milk and my vitamins. For lunch I have a sliced banana with honey vanilla greek yogurt, topped with strawberries, blueberries and topped over it all, Good Life granola, Stacy's pita chips and a glass of Simply Lemonade.

3. I love to try new recipes for supper. Glen always jokes that he never has the same thing twice for supper.

4. I love to sip a glass of wine while I cook supper. It seems to heighten the whole cooking experience.

5. I love allrecipes.com, yummy soup for my Mac, and Pinterest for finding new recipes.

6. I love salmon, hummus, fruit, pizza, mushrooms, wine and tea.

I do try to eat as healthy as possible without totally denying myself things that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment